PP-I (Pre-Nursery) : 2 Years and 6 months
PP-II (Nursery) : 3+ years as on 1st April of the year in which admission taken.
PP-III (K.G.) : 4+ years as on 1st April of the year in which admission taken.
Class – I : 5+ years as on 1st April of the year in which admission taken.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Passport size photographs of the student.
- Passport size photograph of both the parents/guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of Child’s Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card issued in the name of parents(mother/ father having name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of child or his/ her parents.
- Voter Identify Card of any of the parents.
- Unique Identity Card of Mother/ Father /Child issued by the Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Progress Report.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Category Certificate (If belonging to OBC/SC/ST).